it's not the last word you'll hear
[html]
yaaay <33

Saul thought perhaps he saw a sparkle of intrigue or amusement in Tayui's eyes when he teased her. He was pleased the pair seemed to have a relaxed demeanour in general and they seemed to understand when he was jesting. It was sometimes a shaky subject, judging whether or not another would understand the slight teasing or whether they would instead take offence. His tail gave an easy swing back and forth, turning to focus his attention on the paler female as she declared that she'd be happy to accept his offer. He chuckled softly to himself, before Tayui asked Anu and Cypress- the darker female answering with a simple 'thank you' to him. He inclined his head softly, a non-verbal acceptance of her gratitude.

Turning to lead the way to Jordheim, the group fell into a companionable quiet. It wasn't uncomfortable and Saul was more than happy to disappear inside his own head for a while. Entering Jordheim always seemed to take his breath away for just a moment- the village was a beauty indeed. Asking the group to remain where they were for a moment, he emerged from his own house a minute or so later, laden with gifts. The packs were a little lighter than most, but he distributed them. All three held a bottle of wine, a Frithr necklace and a small dagger as well as various pelts, wrapped up in a deer skin.

"I'd like to welcome you to Vinátta. You're free to have a look around and decide on a house thats unclaimed, if you wish to live in Jordheim that is! This is myself and Lilin's house, so if you need us we can be found here." He gave the group his last little bit of information that they may need before he allowed them to explore their new home in peace.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
309+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread