An Eclipse Sets Upon Us
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Adonia stared at Palaydrian with wonder. The woman was right, she needed to start putting her unborn children first. They were important, yes, but it had been hard for her to not think of another first. Her eyes lowered as her ears went back. "I'm sorry...you're right.." She said, almost like a chastised child. Looking up she nodded to needing to clean her wound. Adonia immediately began to follow the more superior member. Her ears perked as the female spoke of something that needed to be kept quiet, and before she could find out what a little fox kit came bounding out making chirps and weaving about the persian woman's legs. Obviously, the kit knew of the Soul woman. Adonia's tail wagged as she then approached the kit excitedly. The pain of her face momentarily forgotten. "Aw! He's so cute!" She went into a play bow, eyes sparkled like a puppy. "Hi leaf! You're a cute little fella...is Drin your mommy?"

The kit seemed cautious at first then pounced about playfully. Adonia chuckled and pounced back and forth, but the pain of her injury was soon remembered from the jolting motions. Her ears went back as she tried to hide the pain, "..well, perhaps another day, if your mom is okay with it, we can play." Her tail wagged with excitement at the thought. She loved baby critters and Leaf seemed like a perfect play companion. Her eyes looked up to Drin, "You have my word...I won't tell a soul about your kit..." She then began to trot forward following the woman to deer lake to wash out her wound.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread