Tender Tinder
[html]

Word Count → 502 :: Heh, so Alma likes wood?

Willam was entirely reluctant to start chopping away at trees. She's really rather find something that had already fallen to use it instead but the task seemed almost futile. She seemed almost entirely unable to find anything that would be passable. Though perhaps she needed to broaden her search area. After all her discard pile was becoming far larger than the nonexistent pile that had been created for pieces that would be proper for the task that she had in mind for them. Still she refused to give up. She had made her first travois from fallen limbs so she knew it was possible to find something. It just took hard work and dedication to the task in order to find the appropriate pieces. And well, Willam wasn't one to give up on a task halfway through. No, she refused to give in but to complete what she had set herself to instead.

The large female looked up as she was approached and spoken to. "No. Not so new." She responded with a shake of her head. She would no longer say that she was new since she had spoken with leadership now and had settled herself into a den as well as into tasks within Inferni. She had pledged herself to the clan and was now introduced as being of Inferni so she would no longer say that she was new. "I have been here for a couple months or so, so far." She didn't know the exact length of time but it hardly mattered. She had done enough to get herself settled in and had met a good number of Infernians. Or at least she believed that she had. There were some frequent faces that she had seen over and over again. That was enough for her.

"It is for a travois. I'm trying to find pieces that would be long enough to work for repairs. The one I have now is getting old and I want to replace some pieces before they break and make it unable to be used. If you wish to help than you may. I need something long enough to reach Châtiment's back to be able to be dragged along behind him. I'm trying to find branches that have already fallen instead of trying to cut anything from the trees." Willam went over what it was that she was trying to accomplish. "I thought I would bring back whatever doesn't work to add to the pile that is in the mansion." She wasn't entirely certain what that pile was for but she figured that it couldn't hurt to add to it. After all, she had taken from the storeroom before and so she wanted to end up giving back to it. She might not be replacing exactly what it was that she had taken but she was at least adding something to it. It wasn't exactly the same but it felt better than to just be taking only and never giving back once.

<style>
.wings1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... cwt0t4.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:96px; height:103px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.wings1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.wings1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.wings1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.wings1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.wings1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.wings1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread