[aw] entrails of the animals
[html]
ooc things go here

Ankh inspected his elder cousin from his mother's arms with great interest. Orange eyes of the D'Angelo line he'd been born from, and of his own father, watched Ataxia like bright search lights. Floppy ears hung down upon his head, and after a moments fidgeting, the now upright ears (for they were beginning to stand on their own at this point) twisted around like radar dishes. Odessa's grey arms loosened her grip on her son, allowing him to trot over to the other D'Angelo. His coal nose probed her darker form from a few centimetres away, unsure whether physical contact was permitted by either adults.

'Both' Odessa replied, orange yes coolly watching her only child. While she was inexperience, she knew it was her duty to keep an eye on him, as his parent. 'Well. Imhotep I guess. An Ankh is an Egyptian symbol, meaning life. We discussed names before hand but I'm the one who gave the final okay' she explained casually, brushing strands of hair out of her face.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread