Rest For The Wicked
[html]

Table © Raze :: Not a problem, I always see joiners as priority and I have time to go back and forth right now since I've got nothing else going on. And poor Willam... she isn't used to her looks being remarked upon. And just so this willg o quick I'll go one and have Willam call for leadership and you can edit that a leader is needed in the title that way you can get joined up and playing.

Word Count → 567

Yes, there was urgency within her because she didn't want it to seem as if she was slacking. Even though she had been assured that she could take things as her own pace she still couldn't shake the feeling that she should be working on a strict and rigorous schedule. She didn't want to cause anyone to wait because she didn't want a bad report about her to be given to the leadership. Any slight mistake always weighed heavily on her mind. While the leadership here didn't share in her firm beliefs for penance she was force to come up with the proper price to pay herself. Which meant that she usually overindulged just to make certain she was properly punished.

Who are your friends? Perhaps I can tell you where to find them. She offered up before his continued words had her bowing her head. She really wasn't used to any sorts of compliments, especially not those on her appearance. After all she wasn't the most dainty and fragile looking thing around. She lacked the accentuated curves of femininity but was rather stocky instead. Her height and size easily put her on level with males rather than with females. So to have someone remarking on her appearance without marveling at her size had her feeling awkward.

I apologize that you won't find many like me in Inferni. The females that I know of are smaller than me and adhere to the more feminine body structure that most seemed to find appealing. Willam knew that she was different from other females but it had never really bothered her too much before. Though now having to point out the differences between herself and the others of the clan really made her feel quite different. It had never bothered her, while living in la Chemin, when the dainty females were sought to be courted by the heretics while she was ignored because she'd rather not have that temptation. But Inferni wasn't the same as la Chemin. In Inferni she was expected to find her own mate rather than having one assigned to her as happened in la Chemin. And it was that news that, paired with this encounter, that had her fretting her appearance. She had pledged her young to Inferni but how was she to ever have any when she wasn't of the preferred type?

But she couldn't fret over that for now. No, this male had said that he wanted a home here and so she had to see what she could do in order to ensure that happened. Just the same as Ithiel had done when Willam had first been invited to join Willam gave up a call to alert the leaders to the newcomer at the borders. One of the leaders should be about shortly so that you might have the home that you seek. Willam spoke once she had finished her call. She reached up a hand to wrap around the crucifix that she wore about her neck, using it to give her a bit of comfort. I hope that you are able to find your friends. Are they the reason that you have decided to make your home here? Willam really wasn't used to small talk but she was trying. She didn't really know what to do or say to keep him entertained while wait for one of the leaders to show up.

<style>
.rzwilam {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0smyd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#f9f6c1; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; color:#676650; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia;font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #3a2306;}
.rzwilam b {color:#3a2306;}
.rzwilam b:before {content:open-quote;}
.rzwilam b:after {content:close-quote;}
.rzwilam p { text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.rzwilam p.ooc { text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.rzwilam .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; border-top:1px dotted #3a2306; margin:0px 15px 10px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread