Rest For The Wicked
[html]

OOC

Dartmouth found amusement in the bashful nature of this she-yote. All of the coyotes he'd had the misfortune (very rarely the privilege) to know were boisterous, over-confident fools with far too much to say. But no, this creature was soft spoken...tender...even sweet. Though it wouldn't become apparent why until Dart really thought about it, Willam was oddly...endearing.

With a twitch of his decorated ears, Dartmouth emerged from his thoughts and redirected his attention toward Willam's questions once again. My friends, he began, yes. Their names are Sparrow and Vesper. Then, after a moment's hesitation, he added, And doesn't that make you all the more lovely then? Being unique, I mean.

Suddenly, as the fae lifted her head to call for another, Dart felt his heart skip a beat or two in his chest; partly because she had a nearly musical howl, and also because if he couldn't get into this pack and find the two coyotes he sought after this meeting then he couldn't go home. Straightening his posture, Dartmouth used every ounce of will he had in order to make himself look like the kind of canine any leader would want in their pack. The tip of his traitorous tail twitched nervously, however, and soon the fire in his eyes softened to a warm glow as they flickered toward Willam. Your leaders, he croaked, are they...friendly?

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.drtmth01 b {color:#dac5c3; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-shadow:#150c0d 1px 1px 2px;}
.drtmth01 b:before {content:open-quote;}
.drtmth01 b:after {content:close-quote;}
.drtmth01 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.drtmth01 .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #dac5c3; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.drtmth01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.drtmth01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#824b4f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nwcqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #150c0d; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#150c0d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread