So stars fell asunder
[html]

omg IS THAT A KU? 8U

A male approached her, startling out of her thoughts with his bark. Isabella straightened at his presence, letting one of her smiles slip on her face, meant to keep men unaware of her real personality. So, she feigned a mild sweetness, but nothing like the innocence that she had used with the Russo man; there was no need to fool around here with fellow coyotes and coyote hybrids. Kin of a sorts, weren't they all? So, the woman smiled at him and bowed her head. "Hello," she called, then dismounted deftly from the mare's back. The white male took the reins of the mare from his mistress and stood stoic and still as he watched their exchange.

"I'm not surprised," she said softly, knowing the reputation that Inferni held. But it hardly scared her, when she was no one the clan had to be afraid of. If Salsola had not existed and the Thistle King had not lured her to the Kingdom, she would have joined with the coyote clan. Family, of a sorts, was important to her, but privacy was more so. "I figured that meant you were not quite as tapped out as the, ah, more permissive packs would be." Salsola traded but privately; more often they traded with Freetown. The exotic things sold there were highly coveted.

"I assume you are up for trading? I do have some oils unlikely to be found easily; sunflower, swamp rose, lavender. I have some more musky ones too; thick, heady pine, if you are interested," she said with a wave to the saddlebags on her mare's back. She hesitated, wanting to say more. But there was nothing else to offer besides the oils she had already mentioned. There were other services the gypsy woman could offer, but she did not know if this man even had something to offer her in return.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread