So stars fell asunder
[html]

yay! <3 I hope you don't mind that i have no idea what my intentions are for this :|

Isabella let the smallest of frowns twist into her lips. Not a trader? Unfortunate, even if he had said so before. She had hoped that he had only meant he had not expected anyone, but it seemed not to be the case at all. Instead of letting her disappointment spread across her features like oil, she let herself sink into her gracious self. No point in being bitter; take it all in stride, she though as she bobbed her head.

"Well, I obviously can't do much harm to anyone. I wouldn't do it to a pack we fought with. And with fellow coyotes." Isabella was very well aware of the fact that she did not look like a coyote, her doggish side somehow winning over the coyote. Only her ears and general shape gave away anything about that side of her blood, even if it was just as dominant as the dog. Somehow one was more powerful than the other on her looks, though she knew all her wily cunning came from the ancient tricksters.

"You know, I'd be happy to trade information, though I don't know what information is worth the price of oils. But I can, perhaps, trade fortune telling, if you are inclined to believe." Not many seemed to understand that the Mother always knew what was in store in the future for a person, determined by their personality and the choices they made in life. But why so few did not believe, the gypsy hardly knew. It did frustrate her though, especially when it was one of the best things she knew how to do. "Or other things, perhaps."

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread