[MaMa] Who's day is it
[html]
Word Count :: 000OOC I know this was so big pp, let me know if i need to change it, I certainly will!!!

Her touch was so magical and even the cold water could not keep from his body heating up, though he controlled himself from showing physically, just reminding himself mating was not the only thing, though it was on his mind constantly. Just the way she pressed herself against him made him want to give her everything she wanted, needed, and deserved because it all came together. He couldn't help but grin as she ran her hands through his mane and closed his eyes listening to her speak to him.

"Oh how could I ever let you stay how you were? You were like a wolf caged being watched by spectators when you deserved your freedom. Freedom from your sorrows, and your past. How could I not try to free you from such things?" He said, but smiled; "But now is not the time to be sorrowful. We have each other now." He let her put her head back up on his chest, and he swept her up off her feet. "It is a time for fun" He grinned at her, and twirled a little letting the waves hit him, and water splash all over before stopping, he had a quick thought of tossing her in for a laugh, but though differently as they had a tender moment not a teasing one and figured it would be a bad time for that, but he again put his nose on hers and gently set her down. Then swam a little further into the sea, still far enough away from the break water, and the water rose to his chest now and he smiled at her, moving his head for her to join then took a dive to feel the water in his fur, closing his eyes so the salty water didn't irritate them too much. He resurfaced, his hawk now nearly drooping down to his head until he shook it, and he looked around for his mate wonderingly.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread