[MaMa] Nigohilvi
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:85%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
#ulilohi img {float: right; margin: 0 0 15px 15px; max-height: 300px;}
#ulilohi .ooc {font-style: italic;}
#ulilohi .ooc::before {content: "OOC: ";}
</style>

I just went really vague as to how they became mates and where they are. Let me know if you'd rather roll with it, or plan this out Smile Since Aro is into warrior stuff I figured maybe they could be sparring? If you're not interested in that, Ulilohi can just be practicing on her own :3
Title means "Always/Evermore" in Cherokee; figured it'd be romantic Tongue

Spear in hand, the giantess moved with great force, but softness. She was heavy, he movements slow, but there was strength behind them. Most spear dancers from the Great Tribe had looked at their Master funnily when she had told him that she wanted to learn the spear. It was much more beneficial to be small and lithe than her lumpy form. She had excelled, however, and in her first trip aiding the hunting party she had wounded a large male elk with a not-so-sharp spear. Her strength, the warrior Master had said it was. She had scarce known such pride in her young life back then.

Her breathing was heavy as she went through a few routine maneuvers, sensitive to the feedback her body gave her, the weight of the spear, its angle and the direction she could best stab or throw it. She was warm, muscles tense and working had to keep the large female balanced and always with movement forward, on the attack. She had done this a million times before, or so it felt, but she still enjoyed it greatly. It was a good feeling, to use one's body like this. It always left her warm, exhausted - but satisfied. Much like other physical activities.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread