[MaMa] Nigohilvi
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:85%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
#ulilohi img {float: right; margin: 0 0 15px 15px; max-height: 300px;}
#ulilohi .ooc {font-style: italic;}
#ulilohi .ooc::before {content: "OOC: ";}
</style>

He attempted her language and she laughed, both at the meaning of it, and the sweetness of his attempt. The word was right -- it wasn't so much that he was failing that amused her, it was the flirtatious context of it all. Her deep voice jumped with every tone of her laughter, swift repetitions with overtones of a wholly different context altogether, a much more naughty one. Reaching out for him, Ulilohi brushed one finger across his chest and made another coy movement of her shoulder. She meant to taunt him, not necessarily sexually, though the double meaning was certainly there. No, she meant to annoy him just a little, entice him just a little, and be just a little rude -- all at the same time. "Sure, honey.... sure." She winked in an exaggerated manner before she gave a little laugh again and spun over to brush her muzzle against his cheek in a much more honest and loving gesture. She loved to tease him so.

Her person was usually a tight balance between playful and serious, often shifting swiftly within the spectrum when she was with Aro. He was a person of safety; she could be herself with him, even silly. Leadership of her tribe was not even a subject in the space they created for themselves, and it was a great relief to be without it, even if just for the moments she had left at the end of the day. "Yeah I have to use more strength for the thrusts than I'm used to.. it's much heavier at the front," she explained, balancing the spear as if to show him. "It is easier to miss than with my shorter spear." The new one was neither as splendid-looking nor as lithe as the old, but she felt like it could do a lot more damage. And it was worth trying something new, as well. She smiled at Aro's offer. "Dummy targets would probably work well. I know I can't try fishing with it, it's way too large." Fishing was for small spears, not this beast of a weapon. "Moving targets would likely be the best, though." She didn't know how they could achieve moving dummy targets.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread