[MaMa] Nigohilvi
Ooc: madenreply via kindle..so bare with me if there was a lot of mistakes.

Ic:

Her laugh was music to his ears making him grin broadly. His arms attempted wrap around her. She was so mysterious in both her voice and her body motions snarling him in all over again. It was frustrating, confusing him on if he should try and continue their flirting or not. She enticed him just enough to arouse and cause frustration. He wanted more. He grinned though. Her nuzzles were soaked up by the Marino man and he returned it, stealing the kiss in the process.

He listened to her explaination of the spear and he nodded understanding what she was saying. Then he smiled more, giving his signature grin."I can make you a moving target or two...they would need to be pulled in some manner though...perhaps by horse...or by myself, or even another pack member...but it is possible." His mind thought of the many mechanics that would go into it. It would he a lot of work but it would be worth it. It would give Aniwaya a training ground that would simulate a hunt or a battle, whichever the trained desired. His tail began to wag a millionmiles per hour.

Messages In This Thread