[MaMa] Malaika na Mapepo
[html]
WORDCOUNT : 00
Aeron's dumb

Aeron had come to using pain as a why to know that she was still alive that all that was going on was real. She Knew no one knew any better the small hidden scars that riddled her body a few more would not matter. She glanced at her mate who seemed to worry over her. She worried Charm all the time.

Aeron huffed as she looked at the torn woman. She sighed My pack is my concern not yours. Your family needs you. They should come before the woman. Aeron could care for herself Sky had a family a good family she ran from she should not have. Aeron looked at her I do this because it lets me know I'm alive. She spoke.

I'm sorry sky, but for all my sins I must keep myself going. I guess the pain helps.

She spoke as she looked at her and then sighed. Yes the Angela was a terrible woman with a horrid past with too many sins and curses to count. I should not keep you from your children They stil need their mother. You stay as long as they need you. She spoke she was trying to be nice she tried so hard.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread