Sinful Past
[html]
OOC: Valkyrie scared me with this post. I've never imagined her so....frightening-looking as I did when I made this post. / +430!

Why would she even let this child stay long enough to try and defend her mother? The cold glare of the child made Valkyrie's blood boil, and her saddled back held it's ridge stiff as she stared straight into the eyes of the albino. She was getting more and more angry that the child was there, on her turf, and for that reason, she was feeling like a chase would do her some good. Even though she would like to do much more to the lying child and her mother, to chase either one of them off of Inferni lands was just as good. Her act was see-through, for Valkyrie could smell the frustration and anger that was starting to come off of the Anatheman. That was fine, because if she did start anything, not only would Valkyrie be on her like stink on shit, but Nathan would also protect her, and he might be less of a friendly man if things got violent. There was little escape for the thin, fragile looking woman if she was to make a fight occur.

The child went to speak on. Her words made little sense to Valkyrie. It wasn't because Aeron left her in Inferni, no. Valkyrie was a grown woman, she could care for herself, and she'd rather be among her own kind, and her family rather than in the dark caves of Anathema. She'd practically been raised in Inferni, and she loved the clan with everything that she was, and everything she wasn't. The ties that kept her here were ones that were made long ago. Sure, she'd left a few times, but she always came back, and now she was here, forever it would seem. You have no kin here. No bonds, no ties, Never did, never will. You should leave here and never come back. growled the woman, whose tall ears fell back on her head and her tail lashed over her back. She glanced over to Nathan and gave him a look. It was one that said, without words "It's time for a chase."

She took one step towards Pride, and her snarl turned into a smile that matched the one her father would wear, and her maw let out a terrible laugh, one that seemed to be unnatural for her. She took another predatory step forward. Run, little girl. warned the feral looking woman. The more she devolved into madness, the more she started to look like her father. It was quite.....frightening to say the least.

<style type="text/css">
.valbeast b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0b9ab; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #290e05; }
.valbeast p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.valbeast {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#c54215; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qzrjoh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a22e06; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dd8668; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.valbeast p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.valbeast p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread