Man Amplifier
[html]

Oh nyuuuu! D:> Maybe you can see if the mods can retrieve it somehow?
But yeah, huplah for my memory! *clapclapclap*
Also slightly PP'ed taking the notepad—hope that's okay! ^~^

A hearty chuckle came from the Russian as she saw the excited expression Edgar had on—he was even jumping up and down as she drew nearer to him. Her grin widened to reveal her white teeth as she saw his note pad with her name in large, bolded letters. That boy... He really was something. Though deaf and mute he could fluently and clearly express his feelings through paper. That was an aspect that Vladislava admired about the dog, as she had never seen another creature like him in her life.

Of course, his beautiful drawings were a plus, too.

Vladi began to walk close to him after she grabbed her equine's ropes and gently tugged him along, and although he willingly followed, a snort came from him as well. She stopped as she was merely a foot away from him, her hands securely on Dmitrii's reigns just in case Edgar was uneasy around horses. She dipped her muzzle in a second greeting as she gestured to her Clydesdale, and then pointed to the notepad her Luperci friend was holding. With a tender hand she lightly took the pencil and paper and wrote out her own message for him: It is wonderful to see you again, Edgar. After letting him read this she wrote down more. This horse I have with me is Dmitrii. He is very gentle, so he shall not harm you in the slightest. She handed the notepad over to him again as her paw rested on her steed's neck, patting him softly. Vladislava then wove a hand from Edgar to Dmitrii, hinting for the copper-eyed male to pet her horse as well.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#355A7F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#81ADDB; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread