Man Amplifier
[html]

OOC here.

The male Luperci understood her, it seemed, as he soon took out his notebook and a pen. He leafed through the book until he reached the next clean page, and then presented the paper to Vladi, along with the writing utensil. In turn she took the objects, and after pondering with a thoughtful look about what to write down, soon wrote a few words for starters. It was basic, but it would still help in the longrun, she was sure. I was born in Moscow, Russia, it read, and after showing it to him, she wrote more. My family was very rich, very powerful. They ruled a wealthy empire in the trading business.

She paused momentarily before continuing, her eyes briefly glancing up to the sky. I was the firstborn child in my family, so I was destined to follow the same fate as many in previous generations and lead my kinship's company. However... She looked up to Edgar, sea foamy green eyes shimmering vaguely from the sun's rays, before going on. I did not want to be in control of a business. It did not spark my fancy, so I... left. A frown began to form at her muzzle as she thought of her family again, but she wouldn't just leave him hanging at that. I really did not enjoy leaving my loved ones, though. I miss my siblings and my parents deeply. I had an especially close brother that I respected very much... There is not a day I do not think about them. I reminisce about Nikolai more than the rest, though... Her train of thoughts trailed off as she slowly returned the notepad to Edgar, a glazed over look in her eyes.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#355A7F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#81ADDB; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread