[MaMa] Wild Horses Couldn't Drag Me Away
OOC: omg! I am so sorry for the wait x.x

IC:

She was sitting, her legs drawn up, but spread comfortably in a relaxed manner. Her elbows rested upon her knees as she watched the horses dance and play wildly. Some were grazing but it was the younger more boisterous ones that she enjoyed watching, mainly because sometimes they'd get out of hand and the older horses tended to put them back in line. It was funny to watch their interactions. Out there in the field it was like they were free, not a worry in the world to bother them. She could relate to that. Her life had many ups and downs, but now it seemed things were leveling out for her.

A voice caught her attention and ears perked more only to swivel toward the familiar voice of Niernan. Her blue eyes glanced up finding the dark mysteriously handsome male. A smile spread over her and her tail wagged as she stood to meet him fully. "Good morning sleepy head! I'm just enjoying the herd. I love horses...I guess that's what made you come this way, huh?" Her ears folded back, and muzzle dipped sheepishly. She always tended to say stupid things when she didn't think. She just blurted out what came to her mind without filter sometimes. Her eyes had cast downward as she wished she had just said good morning.

Glancing back up her eyes met with his, "..so, what's the plan for today? Anything?" Her ears perked and tail resumed it's light free wag. Niernan was always fun to tag along with. Even if it was just a daunting pack task it always managed to turn into something fun.

Messages In This Thread