fill up your mouth with smoke hourly
*PUNCHES JOB, LIFE, ETC.*
[html]

“Deceptively nice,” he said with a thin smile. While he didn't elaborate on the dangers out there, he did remember how lonely it made the ocean seem. But on land, the fog was a completely different story, and he couldn't have agreed with Myrika more. It gave everything around them a more mystical feel, masking the thought that any danger could have come to their little slice of home, or paradise, depending upon how they chose to view it.

As for how he was settling in though? It was a little hard to say. Mephisto at first merely shrugged, but he began to piece together a response. “I'm settling in fairly well, actually. Kept a little to myself though, but not because I'm having any difficulties adjusting. I guess you could say that I've been feeling my way around, observing things and what not. Did notice that the mansion here could use quite a bit of work though,” he prattled on, only pausing to glance upward as though they could really perceive some of the worst of the building. Even the porch cover above them could have used a little work.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread