[J] Seeking a Home
((Oh gosh, I feel this post is really bad. Sorry!))

Null had been fidgeting nervously when she first heard approaching footsteps, but the first whiff of Draugr's scent set her lowered tail to wagging. Draugr had come to meet her! She felt significantly more confident (though still nervous), but she held her submissive pose; she didn't know how far behind the alpha was, after all. She did return Draugr's smile, though, though slightly more exuberantly. She was very pleased to see Draugr, after all, and she felt no need to pretend otherwise.

Draugr! I'm glad to see you. Null fiddled with her bag without looking at it, checking for the millionth time that her gift box hadn't slipped and spilled its contents. How are you today? I did as you said and got lots of green and something useful! She spoke politely, but it was obvious that she was one huge bundle of nerves at this point. But she was sure that she wouldn't mess up, not with Draugr here. Draugr would help her out, wouldn't she? That was why she had come to meet her, wasn't it? Null didn't like to make assumptions about anything anyone did, but she was fairly confident of this one.

S-so is my stance right? I never got taught properly what to do, I don't want to offend anybody. She asked, sure that Draugr would understand even with the barest knowledge of Null's family. She wanted to get everything perfect for the Boss, after all, and she was eager for any advice that the wolfdog would be willing to offer.

Messages In This Thread