Join Me My Friends
[html]
assuming Io would be sitting with Uli and Claudius short Tongue~

Io swilled her wine in her glass lazily, obviously with other things on her mind. Leaving her son for a prolonged period of time was hard. And surprisingly leaving Jaroslaw was difficult too. She'd spent most of the day before the journey to Casa in his arms looking for the wordless forgiveness he radiated outwards whenever he saw her. His patience must be outstanding. Jacinto would take care of Jakub though, and Jaroslaw was a grown man. Io had little to worry about.

Sipping from her glass she nodded in aid of Jazper's words, 'Yes. It would only serve to make us stronger. And I am sure we can all trust each other' her words were honest, but tired. As a sub leader, various things played on her mind and she considered that she was fortunate to be aided by Claudius and Ulilohi. But they were hardly responsible for her personal live.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep44 b {font-weight:bold; color:#edd4af; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #34130a; }
.freebsep44 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep44 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8b1f16; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hMFng.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #edd4af; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#34130a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep44 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep44 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread