Would you promise to be true?
[html]
I know our other thread isn't officially finished yet, but I was feeling inspired so I wrote this one up XD Also I was thinking that they can make a promise to each other that they won't drink? Also moved so it wouldn't poof with the pack disband.
wc 378

The sun had just slipped down below the horizon, leaving the lands shrouded in the darkness of the night. The sooty paws of the Orion paced restlessly across the shore of Rabbit Lake. Her mind was a hurricane of questions, doubts, and fears. It had been ever since her encounter with Conri. When he had said that Lucifer and Kansas and Naniko had all slept together. Sometimes she thought he must have been lying, but for some reason she believed he was telling the truth. It crushed her. Ever since that first day they had spent on the deck of the manor Savina had been falling hard for the cream colored male. To hear that he had slept with the others drove her mad. When had this happened? Was it before or after their time together? Had he slept with both of them or just Naniko? Had he lied to her? Did he care about the other two more than her?

Emerald eyes fought back tears and the thoughts ravaged her mind. She needed to talk to him. To find out the truth of what had happened and how he felt. But she was terrified. What if all her worst fears were true? That he had just been playing with her, toying with her feelings. That the others were much more important to him than she was. A soft sob escaped her throat at those possibilities. The Italian girl had really liked him, and thought that he had felt the same. It tore at her heart to think that he didn't.

It couldn't be put off any longer. As scared as she was of the answers, if she didn't find out it would make her insane. Her slender head rolled back and a long, melodious howl rose into the air. It called for Kansas to meet her where she was. The ebony femme tried her best to keep her worry out of the call, but wasn't sure if she had achieved that end or not. Once she was done, she sunk down on her haunches to sit, her tail curling around one side. Green orbs stared out in front of her, waiting for any sign of his arrival. The tip of her tail twitched nervously as she waited.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread