[p] cold shot
[html]
dayum aly u okay?

"Yeah, okay, we'll see how long that lasts," she said dismissively, waving a hand as if she was brushing off the statement, all the while a smile still playing on her features. She did wonder, momentarily, the thought of grandmotherhood, and did not find it as distasteful she she would originally thought it would taste. Maybe it was for the fact that it was Neela's children she could feel a close connection to them, and now their familial bonds had only strengthen the relationship she had felt for the litter.

She watched and listened acutely as the question was tossed into the air, and she noticed the change within the man, even if it was only a slight shift. It was a change, never the less. He gave a pretty broad response, the "I don't know", and nearly opened her jaw to say something perhaps homely and encouraging, but her mouth stayed shut as he spoke again. What he said made the woman's stomach flip. "Watch your tongue," she automatically snapped, though her voice was hushed and quiet instead of being outright upset. "That 'whore'—" The word was spat out of her mouth. "—you are talking about is the mother of your brother and sister.

"She is also my friend, and our pack's ally. I do not want to hear you speak badly of her again, am I clear?" Her words were curt and direct, nearly sounding like orders of alpha, and the underlying hostility that suddenly blossomed in her was clearly shown.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread