What have you done?
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Uncial+Antiqua);</style>Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 546 || Points: 5Haha, u gave me an idea O.o but nooooo . He better not follow her ! Axelle’s in war mode.

The edges of the sun were fading behind the horizon. At sunrise, they would meet Tyko. At sunrise he would get what belonged to him back, and at sunrise she would set the girl free, and set his hated soul free as well. She would send all the bad deeds he had done up to the sky where her mother could deal with them there. And when Axelle got to wherever everyone goes after death, she would get revenge on him a hundred times more – Tyko that is. And maybe Kai too, if he fucked this up.

She prepared her weapons and was strapping another dagger on her leg strap and trading it for the one that had been there when Kai walked back in looking rather blue. Her bi-colored eyes regarded him silently, and she stopped equipping herself with things. She walked over to him, grabbing a bottle of alcohol on the way, and when she reached him, poured the liquid onto his leaking wound. Then she took an unused cloth from the table and pressed it to him. She was a lot calmer now, and she leaned into him knowing that there was the tiniest chance that she could never return. She laid her head on his chest as she applied pressure to his wound. ”I’m sorry, but this is serious shit to me. Nothing can get in my way when I’m this close to getting what I always desired.” And she meant nothing, not even him. If she needed to take out all possible threats, then she would have to – even if it was Kai, the supposed love of her life.

She moved away from him, and guided his hand to hold the cloth and apply pressure to his own wound. Hopefully his blood would clot soon enough. She stripped down from her skirt, and hung it on a jagged rock sticking out from the wall. She couldn’t afford to lose her clothing. Then she put on a belt that had several loops to put more knives and things she could use against him. She was quiet the whole time, sometimes glancing toward Abella seeing as she slept so comfortably. Then when she turned around, she would peek at Kai here and there. ”You better not follow me.” She knew him already. She knew that if he was not allowed to go, he would be plotting to follow her already. ”I’m serious. Stay around the borders. If I need you, I will call for you. Stay behind.” She growled, making sure he knew that she meant business. She wouldn’t hesitate to attack him if she found him following her. She would have to, it would be the only way to control the situation.

She figured she'd give him the benefit of the doubt, and if he was as hard-headed as she was, he would need to be told of the danger that faced him if he did not listen. "Kai, I'm serious. I will not hesitate to alleviate you of your curiosity. I will attack you if I find you out there." Not that it meant anything serious to him, but while she allowed herself to be in that mindset - she would probably wind up killing him and not even knowing it.

Image courtesy of Pure-Poison89

<style>
.GR2_Axelle p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Axelle b {font-family:verdana; color:#63a75a; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Axelle {background-color:#01141b; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0d493c; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1206/atable6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Axelle .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Uncial Antiqua; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Axelle .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#cfd78c; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #144b34; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread