Small Comforts
[html]

WC:: 4+ OOC:: sorry for the delay!

This was what she needed, the affections and company of her two favorite women to fill her afternoon. Palaydrian didn’t hold anything against her emerald eyed sister for not seeking her out sooner. How could anyone approach the Omega just days after the accident. She had been a mess, refusing to eat, or even come out into the light of day. What had happened was a tragedy and at the time, the golden angel simply wanted to be alone, lost in her depressing pattern of mourning, but all was different now. Drin gave a mock huff through her snout, being told how well she looked, as she padded back to her sisters and settled herself down on the ground. She hardly felt stunning as her mini famine drastically dulled her coat, but with Leaf came happiness and renewal, her body was back on the right track now that she was eating and exercising once more.

Her smile broadened while Fayne addressed Sky’s inquiry. She had felt the same when her own belly carried the extra weight of puppies. Time and the days seemed to blend together while she only wished they’d come on out already. Now her days flew by for an entirely different reason, and the golden woman let out a soft chuckle when the Delta turned her attention to the battling babes. Ocean eyes threw a conspiratorial glance to the medic before turning back to Fayne, last time I checked it was, she giggled once more, fueled by the ridiculous purr bark that emanated from Leaf. The fox kit belongs to Jiva and I, she admitted, her ears lowering a bit with pangs of the past. I named him Leaf the day I found him in the woods, it was as if my body was pulled to him...I still had so much to give, but her smile brightened once more with a fonder memory. You should’ve seen Jiva’s face when I presented the little guy to him.

Drin turned her loving gaze to Sky, she’d be the next to explain her own adopted child to their curious friend. Their shared love of offspring that didn’t carry their own blood was unorthodox at best, but a mother was a caregiver nonetheless and Palaydrian had no doubt in her mind that Sky’s own motherly calling for Fella challenged that of any natural den mother.

Table Credit to Cait and Code Credit to Mel <3.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#plyarin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#plyarin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#plyarin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#plyarin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:95%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PsPWu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 103px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread