Flames reunited
Sorry for the late reply I had work... And no I have know idea what's happening with fire XD I play these things by ear)

Fire twitched her ear as her joyful self faded back again. Her head was once again low and looking down," I don't know much about your way of life. All I know is my mother, Zela, told me to find the pack with horses in the north if something happened to her and my father, Loco. She left for him." Fire whined deep in her throat remembering her family's death. Shaking away her memories she smiled softly at the younger wolf. "Would you like to eat before we continue?" She held up the rabbit, " I ate a bite before you came." She had seen his hesitation when she pointed at the prey, of course he thinks seine things wrong with it. She turned to look at the deer sitting on a strong marker and couldn't help but wince inside. How could she be so stupid?

Hoping the wolf was eating, she backed away toward the deer and beyond. When she got to the bush she had spent the night in, she grabbed a heavy bag. Inside clanked all her tools and metal bits she used to craft. She smiled smelling the faint hints of Loco forever engrained in the old leather. Her fathers legacy and all that he was, was told by the tool pouch. Even though according to his beliefs no female could learn the smithy arts. Looking over her shoulder she realized she need to get back quickly. It wasn't a very big rabbit. Allowing her self one more deep breath, and a stab of pain, she walked back to Claudius her bag tightly clenched in her hand.

Messages In This Thread