Flames reunited
Fails did not check spelling well enough.... She wasn't talking about the deer, just the rabbit she had taken a bite from. She was telling him the rabbit was safe because she ate some. She was glancing over at the deer because of her scent being so near the last sent marking. she then walked over to the deer and beyond.... Warning I like to give my carris heart reaching horrible story's. And yep I'll just answer questions now, and edit my post before this... One more thing, can I jump in with the hurricane?)

Fire jumped eyes wide seeing both the untouched rabbit and hearing Claudius ask about the bag. She mentally slapped her self, she was a new wolf everything she did was suspicious. Sighing she sat down cross legged in front of the male wolf to keep low. Glancing up she smiled," Yes, these are now my belongings. They were my papa Loco's. I have brought them along way. It just over two years to make it here." Her eyes where slightly glazed as she petted the soft cured buffalo hide. Opening the top hatch she started to pull things out. First was a twisted hunk of metal. "This was my first try at a horse shoe. I had watched Pa for months and I wanted to try. So while he was teaching Sky about hunting I tried this." A small smile lit her features," Boy was he mad that I had touched the sacred fire. The elders had to kill and move the fire to a new spot. Moma had laughed saying she knew with a name such as mine that the flames would call." She closed her eyes pain shooting though her, but knowing the male needed to hear her skills, not her stories.

Next from her bag she pulled clamps and a hammer. "These are used to grip and mold the hot metals. With an anvil and other shaping tools you can make beautiful works of art. From a gate, to a sword, to even horse shoes. Anything metal can be made with these two tools and the flames of the sacred fire." She looked up quickly a thought springing into her head," Your pack does have the sacred fire right? I had met some packs that don't and I had to leave." She was panicky and worried with out her connection to her parents she had nothing.

Messages In This Thread