Flames reunited
Nods)

Fire looked up in shock and joy but quickly a guarded expression fell into place. "Yes, I can be considered a black smith. You accept She wolfs in those positions? From where I was from, a male wolf of the blood line would be the only one allowed to tend the flames and work the metal. That is why when I created this." She pulled out a delicate chain of steel and silver. The ends were weighed down by glittering stones. " When I created this, my family was pushed to the outlands. This is a women's chain of depute. When she finds the one she loves, She gives him this chain to treasure. I created with women's hands a woman's item. Usually to create one takes months of preparation and cleansing." She winced, " But that's not what you're asking. I would be more than happy to see your flames, and learn more about the metal in this part of the world. I come from way south and the stones are different. If that is what you mean." She looked down hoping she hadn't over stepped her bounds. She sighed a bit waiting for his response and wanting to turn back into lupus form. Her limbs were good for crafting and tending a fire, but she always felt better interacting with others as a wolf.

Messages In This Thread