alley cat blues
Hehe.. my bad! I didn't realize they'd made a cease-fire. I haven't particularly paid attention. Well.. if I didn't know, Hanna didn't, so she can just play dumb. *nods*

[html]

A cease-fire?! Since when? The femme hadn't been around her own territory enough to know anything of the war; as far as she'd known, it was still in the beginning stages: slinking around each others' territory in the middle of the night, each group trying to win the upper hand in knowledge. She'd been gravely mistaken, it seemed. Her ears fell flat against her head at his ear-full and she fell back a few paces to gather her things. Her belt was re-fastened around her waist and the knives slid home. She picked up her satchel and approached him again, still wary but determined.

Nearly choking on the words as she crouched beside the man, she said, "I...I.. apologize. The last I'd heard we were still at war. I've been away from Dahlia de Mai frequently in these past few weeks, as I'm a healer, not a fighter." She scoffed at herself, casting a derisive glance to her weapons. "Truth be told, you could likely have disarmed me without getting hurt." She peered over at his hands, trying to figure out what he was doing. Unsure, Hanna asked, "So... whatcha doin'?" Psh, acting like nothing's wrong. She observed him, realizing that he looked less coyote than his scent made him seem. Well.. she'd apologize for that too, if need be.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread