Stick to 'em
[html]
(344) OOC: with love!!!

She wondered if it was a good idea to have him come with her. It was one thing to tease him to get outside and go hunt a rabbit on his own lands it was another to come with her and visit the stormbringer family, as well as the only other soulstorm family she had. He had agreed though she didn’t make him, she’d requested. She could see him nervous himself, and she looked up at the darkening clouds knowing rain was on the way, but reassuring him about it was the last thing on her mind.

She remembered the thunk on the wood as she shot at the tree that one day. Missing Itachi but it was because of his answer, “it was for the best” She closed her eyes and was reminded that he would definitely ask why. She sighed; “Around here, when I use to come though this area, I was always met by a man.. His name is Itachi Lykoi. The first time... he told me that my father was dead; She swallowed feeling a lump come up, but she wouldn’t cry it was just hard talking about it. “I was still a pup and didn’t believe him at the time, but deep down I knew. He confirmed it again the second time I saw him. He said...” She said then fell silent thinking of the second time, his warning that she would meet nothing but bad if she continued to stay there, especially with a fully lit flame. It seemed to make sense why, but if he killed her father why on earth wouldn’t he kill her too, why would he see fit to warn her of danger when he could just sit back and watch her get tore to pieces. She sat quietly looking down, she’d left much open as she had suddenly stopped talking but it was as if she forgot about Robert at that point, her eyes glazed over.. Thinking, trying to piece that horrible man that took away her fathers’ life.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread