Stick to 'em
[html]
WC:411 OOC:

Eclipse had not thought about the tree she had slept under or his comment to her the first day they made, if her mind wasn’t on Itachi and her father she would have gotten it right away. Her mind was thick with the bad memories though. She hated it. She wanted them to go away. He was silent the whole time she talked and this was more than what she said before.... She never told anyone, except colibri, about her father. Colibri was Conor’s sister though at the time Eclipse didn’t know who had killed him or how, and she had a sudden suspicion of how he was killed but she never gave Itachi that satisfaction. She never would. She hoped ot never see her brother again.

Robert came up closer asking her about the Stormbringers. She hesitated. She looked at him and smiled; “This lot, they are a good kind. Saul became my father after it all happened. He helped me through many things, Colibri, my aunt she, well if I stayed at their pack I am sure she would be my best friend. I feel a connection to her. I saw lilin once, she was.... she was ok, and there are a whole bunch of others, I don’t know them very well but they are nice.” She said, though she was quiet, wondering if she should tell him about what she heard, the rumors that she took literally.

Taking a breath she spoke. “Though some wolves say that the Stormbringers are crazy, that they are killers, but I have never seen anything like that so I don’t think they are really, but you know where I come from, from my dreams.... both sides of my family. Colibri being a soul, the daughter of Haku, as my father was.... Haku he … he killed for the fun of it, at least its where I heard from many mouths when I was learning about my family. I don’t ever want to be like either, and it’s why I’m afraid.” She said. For some reason she felt better now, even as a large blast of wind hit their backs making Grace whinny in alarm; “Are you ok cantering? The faster we go the sooner we get there.” She said, their horses were relatively fresh though they were quickly tiring, but the wind was at their backs pushing them along which tended to help.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread