that's all i ask for
[html]

The Italian wolf looked quizzically at the girl's outstretched hand for a moment. Then it dawned on her that she had seen others, while in optime form, do this gesture. Worried about appearing rude she quickly grasped the other's hand a shook it. It felt a bit awkward, greeting someone in such a way. But then again, many things in shifted form felt weird to her still. Ryan, it was an interesting name. One she hadn't heard before. It had a nice ring to it though. "I'm Savina. Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance." It was then that the femme noticed the color of Ryan's eyes. She had only seen one other with a gaze like that. Anslem. She wondered if the two were related at all.

In a fairly fluid motion the Indus lowered herself to the damp forest floor. Crossing her legs in front of her she patted the ground, motioning the other canine should join her. From her response it was obvious something was bugging the younger female, and Savina was more than happy to listen if she wanted to talk about it. "So what's on your mind? It seems something is bothering you, if you don't mind my asking." Her hand moved to push back the bangs from her face once more, so she could see better.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread