that's all i ask for
[html]

Just an FYI, James and I are going to close the hide n' seek thread, unless you have objections XD

Savina's triangular ears pricked forward, listening closely as the girl explained what was on her mind. It seemed the two already had something in common; they never had a father. There was a difference though. While Savina had known who her father was, and had lived in the same pack with him until she left Italy, Ryan had never met or seen her sire. That was usually the word the bitter girl used to name Serge. He wasn't deserving of the title "father" or "dad".

However, she tried not to let her bias taint her response. "Hmmm, I don't know, it's hard to say. Did you come here to look for him?" The femme supposed that a child who never knew who a parent was would have the urge to go looking for them eventually. She was curious about Ryan's mother, but decided to focus on one thing at a time. "I must say, our situations are a little different, but I never really had a father either." The wolfess couldn't help but let the other know that she knew how it was to grow up without a dad.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread