that's all i ask for
[html]

The sable female's heart sank as Ryan revealed that her mother had died. Without even thinking, her hand reached out for the other girl, resting it on her forearm gently. Jade eyes looked into the crimson ones, full of pain and the knowledge of how she felt. "Ryan, I...I'm sorry. I know what it's like to lose your mother. I was always with mine as well. Mine died too...only a couple months ago. Right before I ended up here." Her heart went out to the younger girl. It was a horrible thing to lose a parent, but to lose the only one you really had. That was worse. She wanted to hug her companion, but didn't want to overstep her bounds. She wanted to hold and protect her, like a little sister of sorts. Even though they had just met the jet wolfess already felt a strong connection to her.

After a few moments her mind returned to the subject they had been talking about. "So you do think it could have been him?" Savina was genuinely hoping that perhaps the canine that had sired Ryan had the potential to be a good man. Maybe then she could gain the parent she should have always had. When asked about her own father a small frown crossed her muzzle. "I always knew who he was. When my mother became pregnant they weren't mates. He decided he didn't want her or us so he disowned all of us. We all lived in the same pack, but he acted like none of us even existed." Hopefully Ryan's dad wouldn't be like the son of bitch Serge was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread