that's all i ask for
[html]

The midnight hued femme was surprised when the younger girl mentioned that it was his eyes that made her think it could be her father. It was the exact thought she'd had when she saw Ryan, that she had the same eyes as Anslem. Could she have been right with her initial assumption? Savina knew that this situation called for delicacy, so she phrased it as gently as she could. "You do have a very unique eye color. In fact I've only met one other here who has such eyes. His name was Anslem. Was this the man you met?" In a way the wolf hoped it was. Of course she didn't know the gold and black canine incredibly well, but he had helped her when she was in desperate need of it. That let her know that at the very least he had the potential to be good to Ryan.

The slender girl shrugged her shoulders at Ryan's comment about her life back in Italy. It had been rather hard at first. It had never really been easy to deal with something like that, but she had never lived any other way. She supposed it would have been more difficult if that hadn't been the norm of her life. "It was hard, but we all were used to it. And we had each other. My mother, brother, sister, and I. We took care of each other. I think it hurt mother much more than it ever hurt any of us." After all, Amata had loved Serge. Had loved him and then had been cast aside when she was carrying his seed. Savina still hated the fact that the blood of the person who had hurt her mother the most flowed in her veins.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread