that's all i ask for
[html]

Slight PP, lemme know if you want changed!

Seeing the effect the concrete realization had on the small girl, Savina could not hold back any longer. Softly she moved towards Ryan and wrapped her arms around her, resting her chin on the top of the girl's head. For a long while the wolf said nothing, giving the hybrid a chance to calm down, to collect her thoughts. When she did speak her voice was soft and comforting. "It's going to be alright. From what I know he's a good man." One of the jet female's hands started gently stroking the fur on Ryan's arm. "He was of a great help to me in a time that I desperately needed it. We were strangers, and he didn't have any obligation to stop and listen to me. But he did."

The Indus wasn't sure whether or not that knowledge would be comforting to the coyote. She hoped that hearing of a good deed that her father had done for another might ease her fears. Let her know that there was the potential for him to be loving and accepting of her. Keeping her slender arms wrapped around her, she waited for what Ryan would ask or say next.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread