that's all i ask for
Could probs end this soon? :][html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

She let herself be held, not caring that the two barely knew each other. She closed her eyes, squeezing them closed as if it would somehow erase all of the negative things that had happened. She wanted to pretend that it was her mother holding her, since she missed that warm and comforting touch. But she knew she couldn’t pretend. Instead, it was this stranger, this kind, young girl. Savina had really been a sweetheart. If Ryan decided to stick around in this area, she would definitely want to see the onyx colored girl again. Maybe she would even become her first true friend. That was something that she needed.

"Thank you," she muttered, lifting a hand to wipe the tears that had managed to leak from her closed lids. When she rubbed away the dampness on her cheek, she turned to face Savina. "Thanks a lot. I really just needed someone to listen." She sat there then, just breathing the fresh air for a moment. If he was a good man, then she would go to Inferni. She would do what she had told Corona that she would do. She rose to her feet, almost sad for a moment as their embrace broke free. She wiped the fabric, brushing off the forest debris that had collected on it. She wiped her eyes again, smiling down to Savina. "I need to go. To Inferni. I think I’m going to see him – to join them." She twirled in a circle, looking for her bag. When she found it, she slung the strap over her shoulder. "Where can I find you, Savina? I really hope to see you again," she said with a smile. This was one the first times she planned to leave an area behind with every intention of returning.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread