Memories of the Sun
[html]

(334) OH, ok :3

Rio helped the man ease down the stairs with no problems or complaints. She was quiet as the two pack mates seemed to argue, or spat at each other. Rio kept to her own, and pretended like she wasn’t even listening to whatever was going on between them. She didn’t understand what was going on, and so wouldn’t question it in the present of both of them. She wasn’t nosey like that. As a statement was directed at her, however, she answered quickly and curtly over her shoulder, ”I won’t.”

She had no problem with the coyote woman and really didn’t know her at all to even judge her, but she didn’t like how the woman disrespected this man – even if he was the omega. She found it to be unnecessary and unkind, but she understood that not everyone had a perfect mindset like she did. Some were evil, like this female behind them seemed to be. Rio was careful not to pick sides, and even though she wanted to take Strel’s side, she knew it was pointless. He was the Serf for a reason and with that reason being unknown to her, it was useless to get herself involved in their troubles.

Rio slowly walked down the steps so that Strelein would be able to carefully ease himself down them too, without tripping and bringing everyone down with him. His attention was brought back to her after he seemingly finished disputing with the coyote woman behind them. ”Yes, I’m well – thank you.” Even from him falling on her, she was still as healthy as can be. She was young, not sickly and had a positive attitude – nothing could touch her.

The trio paused on the stairs as Strel called back to Terra. ”I could get it for you, if you want, Strel,” she offered, whispering it only to him, but sure that Terra heard as she was just behind them. She was unsure if the coyote woman would even comply with his request.

<style>
.riostarz-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.riostarz i {color:# 7b616b; font-style:italic;}
.riostarz b {color:#5f5473; font-weight:bold;}
.riostarz {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4b3152; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/15wf141.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7b616b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread