Secure Our Home
[html]

Meow:: Blargh! Jumping in! I got too swamped last week. WC:: 3+

Something was coming, Drin had felt it in her bones and the usual cacophony of morning birds had gone missing in the AM. The air felt full of apprehension, unusually warm for the dying summer, and slightly oppressive...the sky was too ominous to ignore. Relief flowed through the woman as her mate picked up on her anxiety and decided they should seek out Zalen. Tricky, though Leaf had been accepted by the alpha, Palaydrian still chose to den in the birthing burrow Jiva had dug out for her. Only a few of her closest brothers and sisters had met the growing fox kit and she wasn’t yet ready to introduce him to the whole of the pack. Yet, Jiva was right. If they sensed danger, it was their duty to bring it to Zalen’s attention and the rest of their family.

Swallowing pride and defensiveness, Palaydrian trailed behind her lover occasionally glancing back to make sure Leaf was at her side at all times. Not much further little bear...stick with me, Daddy has work to do. She felt anxiety tugging at the corners of her mind as the full assault of pack wolves attacked her nose, but there was no turning back now. Warning was given, concerns had been made and suddenly Jiva was calling all with his howl to help aid and fortify their den from the impending storm.

Drin’s hackles remained on guard, it seemed the natural response to wanting to protect her young overrode all else as she watched the familiar faces appear. What would they think of her with her fox kit? Would they judge her and Jiva? It didn’t matter as Leaf cowered beneath her, she only cared for his safety and today she needed to stand by her choice. Listening to Jiva give out orders, she spoke to him in a soft tone, I’ll join my girls, she said indicating she’d help out Sky and Fayne. Both she and the pack’s healer would be able to tell their friend to ease off if she was working too hard.

Table Credit to Becca! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.palaydrian-siamese b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:before { content: open-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:after { content: close-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.palaydrian-siamese p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.palaydrian-siamese {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#DEB45E; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... iamese.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F4F4F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread