In the strangest of places
Null smiled softly down at the slave, pleased with her work. He would be okay she was fairly certain, barring any other injuries. She turned her attention to the woman-- the slave's master, presumably-- and realized that now that the danger of the male dying had passed, she should introduce herself. She bowed her head respectfully before giving her name.

You are most welcome. I am Null Liulfr. I'm a new associate of the pack; I've only been here for a week, roughly. That's why I was out there in the first place-- I don't really have a suitable shelter yet. She explained to the woman, smiling a little. It was fairly poor luck on her part, gaining entrance to her first pack only briefly before a natural disaster hit. She hoped that it would clear up soon, and that no-one was badly hurt or had their belongings too badly damaged. She figured that it would be difficult to hunt once the storm passed, what with the soggy, marshy ground and scent trails being dampened. She would probably have to put her trapping into use to help keep the pack fed while they recovered from the disaster.

Might I ask your name, miss? She asked politely, head tilted to one side. She was unfamiliar with most of her pack mates, only really recognizing the Boss and Draugr, and this woman was completely new to Null. Null felt that she really needed to get to know her pack mates once the storm blew over; she hadn't had nearly enough to do with pack affairs, too afraid of mistepping.

Messages In This Thread