In the strangest of places
[html]

-

Isabella's face twisted into concern. No shelter and a storm like this? What was she supposed to do without a house of her own here now? Well, Isabella had no home for a little while at the beginning, but that had been almost a year ago, hadn't it? She shook her head, and touched the slave's shoulder with a white paw. The white hand blended quite well with the white shoulder, despite the blood splotches on the male's torso and leg. "Only a week? That explains why I don't know you," she said, peering at the slave's bandaged up leg. He did not move it, but touched the bandage carefully, as though expecting it to bleed through like the first clothes they had put to it. Isabella pulled his hand away from it, patting it sternly to the ground beside him.

"ありがとう..," said the white Akita, refraining from reaching out to pat the woman's upper arm. He knew it was not okay for a slave to touch a freewoman without permission. But he was thankful, even if he knew it would mar his flesh forever. His sea-colored gaze shifted to his mistress. Would she find him imperfect now, and thrown him back to the sea, or to the general pack? He swallowed, then flinched at the pain in his leg.

Isabella, meanwhile, eyed the stranger, Null. "I am Isabella. This is my slave Kaoru." It was a weak introduction after the woman had performed something so wonderful for the slave. "If you have no where to weather the storm, I would offer what is sheltered here of my home. You could risk finding your own ruin, but I have candles, water, and some food somewhere. Kaoru where did you put the smoked - ah," she glanced about at the man pointing a weary finger toward the rather amply dug out den. Three could have easily stayed in there, and it was high enough for the woman to be on all fours in optime without pressing towards the ground. "I would happily house you here, mademoiselle ," she offered, voice encouraging.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread