In the strangest of places
((At some point Null is going to dip out outside again because she'll have heard Gale screaming and we can wrap the thread up there-- is it alright if we assume she comes in from the storm again later once Gale's been dealt with? Just trying to get my timelines straightened out.))

I am still unfamiliar with much of the pack. The tiny wolf nodded to Isabella, keeping half an eye on Kaoru as he touched his bandages. She nodded again, mostly to herself, as Isabella removed his hand from his dressing. It wouldn't do to have him mess with his injury too much, or the stitches might come loose, or the wound could become infected.

Thank you. That would be much appreciated. Null smiled and wagged her tail, dipping her head in thanks. There was certainly room here for the three of them, and Null was pleased not to have to brave the weather again. She had been beginning to resolve to find any semi-sturdy structure in the ruins and cower there 'til the storm passed until she had found Isabella. Now, her chances of not getting hypothermia were significantly better. I have never seen a storm like this before. How long do you think it will last? She asked, a note of concern creeping into her voice. The storm was frightening to her, though she made an effort to keep her head in stressful situations. The winds alone could knock her light frame over and send her tumbling, and that was enough to scare her when combined with the sound and the blinding rain.

Are there others with medical knowledge? I know the basics, but it wouldn't hurt to get him checked out by a proper practicer of medicine when you can. She gestured to Kaoru, wondering how much English he knew. She recognized his language as Japanese, but she only knew a handful of words in it. She wondered how well she could communicate with him if she had to.

Messages In This Thread