In the strangest of places
[html]

Of course! It's perfectly fine with me, just let me know (with your post) when she bows out and we can just close it up c:

Isabella nodded at the woman. She herself had a hard time understanding the culture, and still did to be perfectly honest. She had been raised outside of a pack, in a family unit, and then lived on her own for a good long while. It was not hard to get used to seeing the same people over and over again, but it was hard to submit to someone else's authority. It was, perhaps, easier than she thought, but she still had to bow and scrape to the right people in the right way. "You'll get used to it soon enough."

Isabella rose stiffly, taking both the stranger's and her own cloak into her hands. There was a protrusion of iron in the ruined walls that the hybrid used to hang them, letting them drip dry. There were a few candles lit in niches in the walls as well, but they flickered without a care to the storm outside. Isabella sent the closed up entryway a nervous glance, every nerve anxious because of the storm. Maybe it was the dog in her that set her off so badly. "I have never seen something like this. I've always lived inland and this is the first time I've even really seen the sea." Her tone was worried as she glanced at the water dripping off the ends of the cloaks before taking a thin, wool blanket - it was Kaoru's to begin with - and draped it over the slave, who set it under his arms.

"I don't know about medic- wait, yes. I believe Odessa is one of our more medically inclined," she thought carefully, sitting herself back down on the worn rug that covered the entire square of the reading room. "I think she's more preoccupied with her children though, especially with this storm." She looked down when she felt a tug on her elbow, brows furrowed. "の愛人、私はいくつかの水を持っていることがあります?" Kaoru smiled apologetically, and the woman sighed. She brought over a bowl of water poured from fresh rain and let him drink to his hearts content. "Would you like some water? Or if you've seen enough to last you a few moons, how about some weak wine?

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread