In the strangest of places
((Will do! cSmile)

Null nodded with a smile towards Isabella, crossing her legs and sitting hunched forward with her elbows on her knees. I'm sure I will. I've got Draugr to teach me, after all, I'm sure she'll set me right. I hope she comes out of the storm alright. She frowned, thinking on her mentor. Draugr would have her own home to take shelter in, of course, and she was much more physically able of looking after herself in these conditions than Null. Null couldn't help a creeping feeling of concern, though.

Null watched as the other canine took their cloaks to hang them up. Her own usually kept her extraordinarily warm and dry, but the winds had made it all but useless. She saw that Isabella was nervous about the storm, which she could understand; Null's family was no strangers to the dangers of treacherous weather, as three of her brothers had died in a snowstorm. This, though, this was unlike anything she had seen. If Null had been prone to believing in such things, she would've compared the storm to a malevolent entity exacting its wrath. No doubt there would be some appealing to their gods for a reprieve, and thanking them once the storm let up. The tiny wolf never paid any mind to such things. Hm, yes. I've never heard of a... wet storm with such ferocity. I've travelled near coasts before, but this... This is something altogether different to anything I'm familiar with. She frowned again, having never been fond of finding a gap in her knowledge. Her ears pricked as the wind reached a particularly shrill pitch outside, before it resumed its lower roar.

Well, you'll want to see if she's available at any time once this has blown over. I can leave you with a disinfectant to make sure the wound doesn't get infected, but she can probably do more for it. But if she's busy I can do what I can, of course. Null didn't want this slave's health to be pinned on her if there was someone else to tend to his injury. She was no doctor, after all, and while she was sure he would be fine she also wanted to cover all of her bases. She tilted her head when Kaoru spoke, watching him for a moment. ...That's Japanese, isn't it? How much English does he know?

Ah-- just water, thanks. I have zero tolerance for alcohol, even light stuff. Last time I tried, like, a glass and a half of wine I ended up on the floor singing to a cat. She grinned sheepishly. It was true-- the cat had been surprisingly willing to put up with her, but it wasn't really an experience that she wanted to repeat.

Messages In This Thread