In the strangest of places
[html]

It's intense roleplaying with the same person all at once on different characters xD overwheeelming hahahah i love it.

"I've been in snow storms but not anything like this. Usually the summer would have thunderstorms and the such but this is off the sea. It reeks of salt and mud," she said with distaste. Salsola already smelled salty because of its proximity to the sea, considering so much of it was bordered by the ocean. Her nasal bridge furrowed at the thought of mud, knowing that it was good for a few things but just smelled bad and felt disgusting in her hands. She brushed off her hands as though there was dirt specks on her fingers. Isabella sniffled as she looked from the slave to the woman who had helped to patch him up.

Isabella shook her head slightly, knowing that it was better to leave Odessa alone. She would have helped her poor, ivory slave, but Odessa had a child - or was it children? - to take care of. Isabella would rather leave her alone than to bother her when she had much better things to do. "If it's all the same, I'd rather ask you. You are the one who sewed his flesh back together and I can hardly ask Odessa to take time from her offspring." Isabella was not sure the gender of the offspring, she thought it was a son; she had forgotten and it was plaguing her memory. "Of course, if we could manage somehow, right?" she sent her stormy look to the slave, who nodded and muttered a brief yes in Japanese.

The woman asked for water, and the gypsy woman reached for a earthenware bowl to pour in the fresh water. It was clean and free of debris as she handed the bowl to the other woman. "Yes, it's Japanese. Kaoru is from the island himself. 日本ではどこから来たの?" she asked the slave, who eyed his mistress before turning to the other woman. "Tokyo. Near sea. Some English," he said softly, shaking a hand to demonstrate his grasp of the language was so-so. "Know?" he asked, furrowing his white brows together as he struggled to sit up straighter. Isabella intercepted him and forced him back firmly. "Stop it, fool," she said rather harshly. She was frustrated with herself for being the cause of the accident, but she could hardly apologize to her slave in front of another member. It could be taken as weakness.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread