In the strangest of places
((Oh man, it just occurred to me that you're Gale, too. XD I was confused for a second there!))

Mmm, snow storms. Give me a blizzard over this any day. Null wrinkled her own face with displeasure. Salt was okay, she didn't mind the smell of the ocean, but the mud-- she was already up to the knees with it just from trying to find her way through the storm. It was disgusting, something Null was never happy to deal with. Thunderstorms were alright, too, since you generally didn't need a sturdy shelter to hide from a common thunderstorm, and she liked the smell that came with them.

Null nodded-- if Odessa was truly so preoccupied with her young that she couldn't check over a slave for a few minutes, then she supposed that she could take full responsibility for the slave's health. The runt didn't like it, but she would do it regardless. Null was fully aware that children took work, especially during and after a disaster like this, but really? Not even a moment to make sure a wound was healing properly? Alright then, only a suggestion. If you ever need that checked out just find me or put out the word and I'll come take care of it. She gestured to the bandaged wound and shrugged nonchalantly as though it was no big deal, though she detested the idea of having to take responsibility for it if anything went wrong, despite how little chance there was of that.

Null took the water gladly and gulped it down, much thirstier from stress and the strain of fighting through the storm than she had realized. She turned her dark umber eyes back to Kaoru, one hand twitching to push him back down gently, but Isabella beat her to it. She tilted her head and shrugged. While I'm aware of Tokyo and know a bit about Japan, I only know a handful of random words in the language. Nothing solid I'm afraid. Now, stop being a silly ばか and keep down. She teased lightly with a gentle smile belying her words, not willing to be mean to an injured slave just to assert dominance-- especially since it wasn't her slave. If he pushed his luck then sure, but not under the current circumstances. Don't put any more stress on that wound than you absolutely have to.

Messages In This Thread