how at last i'd find in you the missing part of me
[html]
Out of Character

i'm just going to post her greeting him, and then have her announce she's preggo in a bit. P.S. lol I suck

In Character

As the voice called through the door, a blue merle canine turned her head, standing on two legs with a rather humanoid stature, amber eyes glimmering slightly, the corners of her lips pulling upwards in a smile as her attention drew to the male, looking rahter cheery as he entered the home.

“I'm glad your back.” The female spoke quietly, padding over towards her mate, paws thudding gingerly on the odd floor. Her carmel-surrounded eyes flickered towards the slowly closing door, tail hanging loosely behind her as she returned her amber gaze to him.

Mayflower continued to smile happily, head cocking to the side as she parted her lengthed jaws to speak again. "How was your day?" she asked in attempts to start up a suttle conversation, an ear raising slightly as she spoke, waiting pateiently for a response from the handsome canine.

<style>
.mf-sdb0109 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.mf-sdb0109 b {color:#7f8a64;}

.mf-sdb0109-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#4f4f4e; text-shadow:#5f5447 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.mf-sdb0109-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.mf-sdb0109 {background-color:#fefefe; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f877a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DsT6k.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread