how at last i'd find in you the missing part of me
[html]
Out of Character

In Character

"Oh Unatsi," Mayflower said, a smile still spread across her narrowly shaped muzzle, amber eyes encircled with blotches of caramel colored fur narrowing contently. The canine blinked, blue merle ears perking up somewhat as she parted narrowly shaped jaws to speak, darkly colored nose twitching slightly.

"I'm pregnant, she stated rather joyously, beaming as she finished. Yes, hopefully he'd take the news as she'd intended and not disapprove of the fact. Again, she knew he was kind enough so..

<style>
.mf-sdb0109 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.mf-sdb0109 b {color:#7f8a64;}

.mf-sdb0109-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#4f4f4e; text-shadow:#5f5447 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.mf-sdb0109-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.mf-sdb0109 {background-color:#fefefe; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f877a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DsT6k.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread