courage to defend
[html]

Adrian was glad that Skye didn't try to send him back to the shop. Adrian wouldn't have gone and he would have accepted the consequences later. Disobeying the pack leader wasn't something he wanted to do but he would if he thought he had a chance to save someone. But luckily Skye just accepted his presence and welcome his help. Adrian followed behind her, not bothering to yell his acknowledgment of her words over the storm. Adrian helped them push the giant wooden structure. He used all of his seven foot six inches of muscle to help them get it to safety. And even then, it wasn't easy going.

Adrian looked her, catching part of her words and putting it together, he nodded, leaning close to her so he could be heard over the storm, "I know, that is why I'm hear. I need to find her." He yelled, hoping the wind didn't steal his words even with his mouth so close to her ear. Adrian couldn't help but think of Hotaru, blind and confused in this storm. Blind and confused because of me, He though, feeling the guilt swell up inside of him. But he pushed it down. He couldn't let the guilt incapacitate him now, not when Skye was counting on him to help, and Hotaru needed him. So he pushed himself against the storm, pulling ahead of Skye a few feet as he tried to make it to Hotaru before something bad happened.

Word Count → 000

I was waiting to post cause I wasn't sure if we have any specific order or not?

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread