courage to defend
[html]

skye is going to get taliesin! all of you guys are on your own :O PM me if you have questions!

Skye saw as Adrian ran past her, finally finding Hotaru; she seemed alright, as did Dalgina, but the house let out another moan, and shifted under the pressure of the storm. It would not last long, and once it fell, it would crush everyone underneath it - there was not a lot of time, although she had to trust Honrin and Adrian to get Dalgina and Honrin to safety.

The storm was steadily getting worse outside, and the house still would be able to hold for a while while everyone escaped. However, there were still others lost in the storm, not yet found.. in a split second, Skye had to make a decision. She paced over to Adrian, moving to clasp a hand on his shoulder.

"Adrian," she barked, "Take Hotaru and lead her to the shop." She looked at Hotaru, knowing the woman could not see her, but could still hear her - "Hotaru, even if you do not trust him, please trust me!" She had to hold faith in Hotaru's brother now, no matter how much it held against her instinct to not trust people she did not know. Now, she had no choice.

She turned to Dalgina. "Everything is going to be okay, Dalgina!" She looked back at Honrin. "Honrin, you are in charge of Dalgina and Ovidiu - make sure they all get to the shop safely. I have to find Taliesin." Myrddin had told Skye that Taliesin had stayed behind to gather some things, but had not returned.

Without another word, but trusting that her members would follow orders and guide their families home, Skye forced the door open and shut it as quickly as she could without allowing the harsh winds inside. She began to make her way towards Taliesin's house, emerging into the forest - the trees provided a buffer for the wind, but also threw debris in Skye's direction, pelting her with flying twigs and branches.

<style type="text/css">
.redmountain01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#EB9570;}
.redmountain01-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.redmountain01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.redmountain01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#D96634; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Vq29L.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 65px 0px 10px 0px;font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#662C13; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.redmountain01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #485259; margin:0 auto;}
.redmountain01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dashed #7F4F36; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread