courage to defend
[html]

OOC: Late, sorry Sad Hotaru leaves thread now

If looks could kill, Adrian would have been long dead. Hotaru's expression was livid and she stood almost defensively as her twin spoke. She could barely hear his words over the creaking of the house and crashing rain. But his voice was uncomfortably familiar and whatever Hotaru couldn't quite hear she was able to guess at the meaning. He was there to help straggles, along with Skye and maybe someone else. Hotaru shook her head, ready to throw a few biting words out and send Adrian on his way. But his mention of the command she gave him made the female pause for a moment. "Whatever." It was all she could manage for the moment, but the ice in her voice was clear.

Adrain's strong hand took hold of her, holding her dexterous paw fast so that she was unable to break free. Hotaru struggled for a moment, yanking as she tried to break the strong male's grip. When that didn't succeed she said, "Let go." Adrian spoke of Dalgina, asking if she was around, but his readiness to forget the pup only made Hotaru even angrier. "I am not leaving without Dalgina! Neither will I go without Ovidiu, Fawkes, and Kelia" As if on cue, Dalgina's scent filled the room. The blind female jumped slightly as Dalgina buried herself into the Maven's fur. Taking her free hand, Hotaru wrapped her arm protectively around the pup and gave Dalgina a reassuring lick. "Everything will be fine, Dalgina. I promise."

Skye's command made the arrangement permanent. Adrain would lead Hotaru away, whether she liked it or not. "Fine Adrian, but you take Fawkes. I'll keep my hand on your shoulder and hold onto Kelia." Fawkes gave an unwilling click of his tongue, communicated to Hotaru that he did not like the arrangement at all. Fawkes knew what Adrian did to Hotaru, and hated him perhaps more than Hotaru herself. "Fawkes, Your going to keep an eye on him. Bite him if he doesn't stay on course."

Finally managing to yank her hand away from Adrian, the blind female gently separated herself form Dalgina and scooped up Kelia with one arm. She returned to her brother and gripped the tall males shoulder. "Lets go. Dalgina, Hornin, Ovidiu, please join us."

<style/type="text/css">
.koha {margin: auto; padding:5px; padding-top:200px; width:488px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top:none; background:url(http://oi50.tinypic.com/nqtohh.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#bc9b7b; color:#25567b; text-align:justify;}
.koha p {text-indent:50px;}
.koha b {font-weight:normal; color:#033e6b;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread